Thursday, August 27, 2015

00074


Ohh hello. It's been so long. Since Twitter's appearance, I less posting here even not after 2013 so I'm here again after ages. I'm currently taking my bachelor at INTI IU which is Bachelor of Business Major in Finance, Minor in Marketing. My diploma was pretty smooth but when it comes to degree, haihhh. All the common modules passed smoothly, 6 major subjects I failed 3 of them. Whaaaaaaaaaat!? Guess what the three are taught by the same lecturer - the KLCC, which is the short form of his name. I was numbed. I can say that I'm lucky enough 'coz next semester will be my last semester before going for my internship and graduate. Anyhow, I may still need to extend my studies for one semester.

Life isn't easy all these while, not only studies but things around me, my love, and even my friends. I've went through a break up last year, but thanks god he's back to my side and we are getting closer now. Someone did made my days during hard time. I'm so grateful that the people around me were trying hard to help me go through. My roommate, I wanna say "thank you", for the company throughout the tough time. A lot of passerby came and finally they went off from my life these years. Still, I appreciate all the lessons, sacrifices that they gave up to me. 

One of the many happy things is meeting up his family like finally, after 6 years. YESS 6 years already. He brought me home to meet his parents and relatives. It's good to know that they like me especially his mommy, she always wanted to "yumcha" with me but he always spoil the plan. wthhhh *laugh* 

Next semester will be my last studying semester, perhaps, I do hope that things go smooth, real smooth please. These "falling downs" are so so so painful, I cannot handle more than that anymore, *sob* I wanna thank daddy and mummy for the supports, like financially and spiritually, and never show disappointment even I failed so much. And I wanna say sorry, for my failure. I will try my best to pass all subjects before my internship.


They are my marketing classmates, we went through a very tough subject which was conducted by the scariest lecturer in INTI. We somehow got the second highest mark for group assignment in the class which made me feel kinda proud. It was a marketing plan for the Nescafé new products. Marketing is not fun 'coz it kills hell lot of my brain cells. *lollll*

Anyway, this is just a "pass by" to update my blog 'coz I don't think I would be that free to update it often. See ya and wish me luck!

Love,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment