Friday, August 12, 2011

00040

12.08.2011
First week of examination ended.

We've just finished 4 subjects in TRIAL exam. 
6 subjects, that means 14 papers to go.
8 of 22 papers had done. I thought won't be so fast like this ?

I went group study this morning, it tooks me more than 2 hours.
Bravely face the add-maths question, entirely have no sense of fatigued.
I think this is the starting for my future to be brighter. HAHA (Don't laugh)
People have been all overstepping me. I won't let myself just sitting on the origin and watching others succeed.

I would sometimes feel so upset of that someone who always trying to admonish me.
* Not to do this, not to do that.
I would feel pretty uncomfortable, however most people like to give advices, disturbing my mind.
I hate these goosey, maniac man !

我有你放在心上 生命就有了重量
风来也不会飘荡
一起看海枯石烂 一起等地老天荒
慢慢爱 不慌不忙

So, that's all for this post.



Lynnne.

No comments:

Post a Comment