Friday, April 22, 2016

00077




It's four years ago, we moved out from our own house to a place that we've never been before. Each of us came from different background been gathered together in this jungle. From strangers to besties, I appreciate everything that y'all done to me. The [ 7 0 "teeth" 3 ] which represent each of us: Christine, me, Lauya, and HuiShan. Dear four of you, here are some words that I wanna tell before apart.



Dear Kek,

I remember you're not the first one I know in INTI. Our first day to meet was in our ENL class if not mistaken. The short hair girl sat next to Hor Chen every single day that made me feel like both of you came together from a same hometown. HAHAHAH! I can't remember how we become closer, but the first impression on you was very clever kinda hardworking girl. Didn't know that you're actually 2 years elder than us 'coz you really look young. Soon later we were able to become group members for almost every assignments in diploma even in degree life. Remeber we were the four flowers in class with SHS and Lyliss? LOL how time flies! Both of us are Cancer babies, I remembered there was an incident happened during diploma. Someone got really upset on us for not talking in the class. I don't know whether you can remember or not. We are way too emotional sometimes. HEHE! By the way, my advice to you for the life after this is: don't too stress over yourself. You always scare a lot of things I don't want to mention lar too many! Wuahaha! Believe in yourself, don't worry we won't lose contact. I believe in us, we will keep in touch kay? All the best in the future, love you and see you soon again. *momodaaaaa 



Dear Lauyong

We were not friend for the first few semesters in diploma, 'coz we weren't in the same class and same "gang". You are a genius that is hidden in yourself. Thank you for helping me a lot in my studies. I am really a lazy person I know. HAHAHA! You are my soulmate that know a lot of my secrets as well as my bittersweet moments. For most of the time, you cheer me up a lot that I won't get so upset after I had a talk with you. Thank you for getting me a nickname "Elianduo" that made me laugh a lot when I heard. You will be missed but I know we can meet 'coz we are from the GANU. I feel good with you 'coz you are from a kinda same background with me. Now what I want to tell you is, you have to keep your anger calm sometimes, especially in work. You know what in class you will always show your "eat fire" look to lecturer and I guessed KLCC knew it! HAHAHAHAH. It will be different when you're working in the society. And please do not over tolerate people, if you get what I mean. If you found someone that will stop you from doing things you like, leave them. You still have me, ok? Don't have to please them. I also hope that you will be doing good in the future, achieve whatever that you're longing for. Byeeeee for now, lubbiuu! 




Dear SHS,

You're my first friend in diploma, I still remember that I was so excited to know you 'coz I heard that you're from Malacca. I like Malacca a lot during that time and think that you could bring me home LOL! I know I'm siaoooo lar but my dream do came true. HEHEHEH! I was surprised that your given name is same with my hometown's friend EXACTLY the same. After our first conversation, I quickly got your contact number and then our friendship began. You're such a caring person to me, still remember many of the little actions from you that had touched me. Sorry for that one time I made you cried, my attitude isn't perfectly good (as I feel I am still good HAHAH). I felt real guilty for that. I felt I'm really lucky to have you to come into my life in INTI. You are such a nice girl that will not easily get angry. We made it till today! Friendship everlasting. My advice to you is only to get a tall guy as your boyfie (that I dreamt of) wuahahahah! No lar, you should not be too shy ok? Loveeee you *mmd* HAHH! 



That's all for this farewell post, I will be staying up for one more short semester to clear my two major subjects. So sad I can't see them anymore in INTI. Happy internship to 3 of them and remember that we must have at least one overseas trip together please! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Love,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment